Tuesday, July 1, 2014

We've got a plan!

It's that time of year, nope not Christmas but just as exciting, it's time for the Motor Maids annual convention. This year, the 74th, it's going to be in Kerrville, Texas. 

I've been planning to go to Texas since the 2013 convention ended last July in Bend, Oregon. I wasn't able to go to Bend because I just started back to work, but hey a paycheck is a great way to afford future conventions, so no complaining there. I booked my room at the http://www.innofthehills.com/default-en.html as soon as they opened up reservations. Needless to say I've been so excited about attending this years convention.

We're planning our pre-convention luncheon.
We're meeting Florida-style, in the pool!
Getting in a Texas State of Mind. Planning meeting for the pre-convention luncheon!
Our pre-convention luncheon at Lake Harris Hideaway.
A great location for a great event. We had over 50 members and guests.
Cowboy boot earrings I made for luncheon Motor Maids.
Saddle earrings I made for luncheon Motor Maids.
Horse shoe earrings I made for luncheon Motor Maids.
Cowboy hat earrings I made for luncheon Motor Maid

I made these earrings for our Florida Motor Maids in attendance at the luncheon. 
The charms reflect Texas and the crystals are blue to represent our Motor Maids colors. 
Giddy Up!









No comments:

Post a Comment